The project “ Youth Info channels” with seven day training as its main activity will take place in Novi Becej, Serbia. Youth Club Novi Becej will be the host of training activity.
The theme of the project is Youth information with special emphasis on information regarding youth employment.
The objectives of the project are as follows:
– gaining knowledge on and utilization of various information channels;
– learning about and practicing communication skills with empasis on using them on job interviews
– learning about different ways of accessing information and sharing it with various target groups of Young people (secondary school children, marginalized groups);
– gaining knowledge of practical skills needed for job seeking (writing CVs, following letters etc.)
– learning about Youth Pass and its opportunities for unemployed young people;
– developing future cooperation through Youth in Action projects.
Partners in this project will be from Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia. Each organization will send 5 participants so there will be 25 of them.
Main elements which will be our methods are: using experiential learning, best practice examples, presentations and discussions, debates and dialogue space, learning by doing, providing space for problem solving and conflict resolution, individual and small group work, as well as plenary work.